Saturday, October 6, 2012
Designed by: Katheryn Garner
Oct 3, 2012
Supplies: # 10 thread, size 7 hook
Stitches: ch,(chain) sl st (slip stitch) hdc, (half double crochet) dc, (double crochet) trc, (triple crochet) sc, (single crochet)
1. Chain 4, sl st to join to make a ring.
2. Chain 5, dc in ring, (ch 3, dc in ring) repeat 4 times, ending with ch 3, sl st in second ch st to join. ( 6 ch 3 spaces)
3. Sc, hdc, dc, trc, dc, hdc, sc, in ch 3 space. Repeat 5 times. Sl st to join.
4. Ch. 5, dc in next trc, ch 4, sl st in the dc just made. Ch 5, sc in between next 2 sc, repeat from the beg. around. Join with a sl st at base of lst sc.
5. 5 sc in lst ch 5 space, *sc in next ch 4 space, (ch 4, sc,) repeat 3 times in same ch 4 space. 5 sc in each of the next 2 ch 5 spaces.* repeat from * to * around ending with 5 sc in last ch 5 space. Join, finish off.
Hope you enjoy this little snowflake. Please link back to my blog if you share this pattern in your group, or with a friend. Do not copy, and post to any group.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Supplies: # 10 thread, and size 7 hook
Skill level: Easy
Stitches: sl st, ch, sc, dc, trc, dtrc, picots
Directions: Chain 4, sl st to form a ring.
Rnd:01. * Ch 7, sc in ring,* repeat 4 times, ending with ch 3, trc in ring to join. ( 6 loops )
Rnd:02. Sc over Trc at join, ch 3, (as first trc) 2 dc in same space, * 3 dc, trc, 3 dc, in next ch 7 space* repeat 4 times, ending with 3 dc in beg. space. Join in top of ch 3.
Rnd:03. Ch 4, dtc 2 times in same join. * ch 5, skip 3 dc, sc in next space, ch 5, skip 3 dc, 3dtc in next trc,* repeat around ending with join in the top of chain 4.
MAKE A 3 PICOT GROUP AS FOLLOWS:
Rnd:04. * Ch 8, sl st in 5th ch from hook, ch 5, sl st in the same picot, ch 4 sl st in the same picot, ch 3, skip one dtc st, and sc in the next dtc st.
Ch 3, holding last loop on hook trc in next 2 loops, thread over and pull through all loops on hook. ch 3, sl st in top of joined trc st. ch 3 sc in next dtc st* repeat from * to * around join at the base of the first 3 picot group. Finish off
You may copy this pattern for personal use, but please do not post to any group, or website without permission. You may link back to my blog.